Welcome to the second season of the Iowa Wolves Read to Achieve program. We are excited to bring this program to Iowa again, with the help from our friends at Athene.
How the Program Works
Digital copies of the program materials that will help you and your students to keep track of their progress are available for download on this website (see below).
Students who read 500 or more minutes in school or at home between December 12th and January 8th will be rewarded with an Iowa Wolves prize pack. The prize pack includes a bookmark and FREE tickets (up to four) to an Iowa Wolves home game.
- November 30 – December 9: Classroom sign-up period for participation
- December 12 – January 8: 4-week program duration for students to read their pledged 500 minutes
- January 1 – January 8: Teachers will collect tracking sheets from students and submit results to iawolves.com/readtoachieve
- January 15 – March 25 – Home games to choose for ticket redemption
- January 12: Deadline to submit reading results
Teacher Incentive: Teachers that have 50% or more of registered Read to Achieve students complete the 500-minute challenge will receive four (4) complimentary tickets to an Iowa Wolves home game.
School Incentive: The school with the highest percentage of students to complete the challenge will receive the Read to Achieve trophy, a group photo with Alpha at their school and a pizza party.
We look forward to encouraging a love for reading with your students. If you have any questions please email email@example.com